580 Minumum credit score * Must have 12 month Cancelled Rent Checks * Rental Management Verification of Rent * 1 Month Reserve Payments after settlementUltimate Advantage
Get the ULTIMATE ADANTAGE!!!!!!
- Qualify for a larger home with lower payments!!!!!
- Financed or Non-Financed Mortgage Insurance!!!!
- Save money at the table and over the life of your loan!!!!
The Federal Housing Administration's (FHA) Streamlined 203K Rehabilitation Loan is an easy to use mortgage program specifically designed for those who wish to make improvements on a home they own, or would like to buy. Rather than having to obtain a separate loan to finance the cost of repairs (or walking away from a home they love because they don't have the cash for home improvements), the Streamlined 203K rehabilitation loan allows you to finance these costs -- up to $35,000 -- within your FHA purchase or refinance itself.
- Repair, replace, and upgrade roofs, gutters and downspouts
- HVAC systems (heating, vacuum, and AC)
- Plumbing and electrical systems
- Flooring, exterior decks, patios, and porches
- Minor remodeling that does not involve structural repairs
- Interior and exterior painting
- Weatherization, including doors, windows, insulation, stripping, etc
- Appliance purchase & installation (ie kitchen appliances, washer, dryer)
- Energy efficient upgrades
- Lead-based paint removal & stabilization
- Exterior wall re-siding and more!
The standard FHA 203k loan is used to purchase or refinance a home that needs major rehabilitation, or when the repairs are structural in nature. The standard 203k loan is also used when the total renovation costs exceed the $35,000 limit of the 203k streamline loan.
- The Federal Housing Administration's (FHA) 203K Rehabilitation Loan is an easy to use mortgage program specifically designed for those who wish to make improvements on an owner occupied home they own, or would like to buy.
- Rather than having to obtain a separate loan to finance the cost of repairs (or walking away from a home they love because they don't have the cash for home improvements), the FHA 203K rehabilitation loan allows you to finance the rehab costs within the first mortgage loan.
- FHA 203K: The standard FHA 203k loan is used to purchase or refinance a home that needs major rehabilitation, or when the repairs are structural in nature. The standard 203k loan is also used when the total renovation costs exceed the $35,000 limit of the 203k streamline loan. Also, the borrowers will receive an added layer of protection from the use of a 203k consultant. 203k Consultants are experts in their field and are used to safeguard against under or over estimating the cost of the repairs.
The Home Affordable Refinance Program is designed to assist homeowners in refinancing their mortgages even if they owe more than the homes current value.
- Available for: - Refinance
- Terms: - 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 year fixed - Fully Amortizing
- Eligible Borrowers: - Approve Eligible EAI, EAII, EAIII
- Appraisals: - Property Inspection Waivers (PIW) are acceptable with no limit to LTV or CLTV as per the DU® findings
- Also accepting loans where DU findings require appraisal
- Residence Types: - Primary Residence (Owner Occupied, 1-4 Unit),
- Second/Vacation Home (1 Unit),
- 1-4 Unit Investment properties, and Condos (Limited Review Condo Questionnaire).
- Ineligible Property: - Non-Approved and non-warranty condos
- Single-wide manufactured homes
- Loan Amount: No Minimum - Maximum Conforming and High Balance Loan Limits.
- LTV/CLTV/HCLTV: Unlimited - per DU findings.
- FICO: 580 +
We follow RHS guidelines with no overlays. Some of the niches offered by Endeavor America include: *100% financing, no down payment with 580+ FICO *Manual Underwriting acceptable *Higher DTIs acceptable as long as RHS approved
- The Guaranteed Rural Housing (GRH) Loan Program is designed to assist households in obtaining adequate but modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings and related facilities for their own use in rural areas. Loans are limited to applicants with incomes that do not exceed state and local Rural Development (RD) median income limits and property that is designated as rural by RD.
- USDA Loan Benefits
- No Down Payment Required. Borrowers can finance up to 100% of the appraised home value or a borrower can have a gift or grant go toward a down payment with no money out of pocket.
- Competitive 30 year fixed interest rates.
- Flexible credit guidelines.
- No maximum purchase limit. The USDA Rural Development program has no maximum purchase price limit.
Who Is Eligible?
- Individuals or families who plan to occupy a home located in an eligible rural area as their primary residence may qualify for a USDA Rural Development home loan.
- An applicant for the USDA mortgage guarantee loan must provide sufficient income verification and a credit history that indicates an ability and willingness to meet repayment obligations.
- An individual or family must show proper legal capacity to own property in the U.S.A., own no home or dwelling currently, and have insufficient resources to qualify for a conventional home mortgage.
"All product information subject to change without notice. All loans subject to underwriter approval."
Call (844) 855-5441 for more information.